Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would find it acceptable even if they set up booths at 10 locations on campus and offered free testing weekly to the first 500.....but I'm not ok with the "you haven been chosen" method.

Here's your Gideon bible . . . . please step over here so we can shove this swab up your nose.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe it is likely to be a saliva test instead of the extra deep and unpleasant nasal swab. I know OSU has been working hard on developing a saliva test.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I believe it is likely to be a saliva test instead of the extra deep and unpleasant nasal swab. I know OSU has been working hard on developing a saliva test.

It's doesn't make a bit difference what kind of test it is. It's wrong, statism is real, and people are letting it happen just a little at a time. What do you think OSU would do if I made a big sign and walked through campus demanding that they randomly tested 500 students a week for HIV, STD, TB, HEP B and C and Meningitis?

Don't give them an inch folks, don't let it happen.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's doesn't make a bit difference what kind of test it is. It's wrong, statism is real, and people are letting it happen just a little at a time. What do you think OSU would do if I made a big sign and walked through campus demanding that they randomly tested 500 students a week for HIV, STD, TB, HEP B and C and Meningitis?

Don't give them an inch folks, don't let it happen.

Now those tests would make more sense . . . .

I did see on the news this morning that the test was voluntary . . . but highly recommended.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
COVID poses a risk of heart damage in some individuals - even very healthy athletes. Long term effects of the virus are not yet determined. I see it as a potential slow motion train wreck. Please change my mind by sharing the options of any medical researchers or practitioners who believe this disease is nothing to worry over.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...ur-heart-even-if-you-havent-had-any-symptoms/
Not going to try and change your mind Dale. You do you, and I will take care of myself.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should I mention here that OSU is also tracking student locations while they are on campus? ...through their phone security app, I believe.
I think the intentions are good but can understand how others may dissagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom