Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All I have is ancedotal evidence but Ivermectin works and no one I know who is taking it has gotten sick -- either from the Ivermectin or from COVID. I do, however, have another friend who is currently in the ICU -- bad reaction to the second COVID vaccination.
So are people getting it locally like at Attwoods, and what are they using for dosage guidelines?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are people getting it locally like at Attwoods, and what are they using for dosage guidelines?

I got mine off Amazon. They had some at TSC last time I was there. Let me snag a link and drop it in ...

Eta: link to add chart for doseages ...

https://www.survivalistboards.com/t...-with-ivermectin.956864/page-13#post-20765959

I think there are a couple of other threads going too but this ine has the doseage charts from FCCCCL or whatever the group is called. I can never remember.

Reactions: O4L

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I have is ancedotal evidence but Ivermectin works and no one I know who is taking it has gotten sick -- either from the Ivermectin or from COVID. I do, however, have another friend who is currently in the ICU -- bad reaction to the second COVID vaccination.

Prudentially speaking, I think the jury is still out on this. Some studies show improvement, some studies show worsening with it. Some studies were not blind. It may prove to be effective, but no way to tell until more data is in. As always, I’d discuss with my PCP for dosage & possible drug interactions. Good luck

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the jury is still out on this. Some studies show improvement, some studies show worsening with it. Some studies were not blind. It may prove to be effective, but no way to tell until more data is in. As always, I’d discuss with my PCP for dosage & possible drug interactions. Good luck

True. Like I said above everyone has to take all the information out there and make decisions for themselves. I can't (and actually won't) do it for them. Everything involves an element of risk ... And reward. It's up to each individual to decide what they are comfortable with.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prudentially speaking, I think the jury is still out on this. Some studies show improvement, some studies show worsening with it. Some studies were not blind. It may prove to be effective, but no way to tell until more data is in. As always, I’d discuss with my PCP for dosage & possible drug interactions. Good luck
Did you watch CYs video? According to that Dr. his group of 1000 health care workers took small doses of Ivermectin and none got the virus since last summer (I think thats what he said). Other workers who did not use it were being infected at the rate of 50 something %.
It was also stated that it worked best if treated early before the patient O2 needs exceeded 50%.
That sounds pretty promising and its a known safe drug, and cheap. Big Pharma doesnt want anyone knowing about a repurposed drug that is cheap but the cost is likely to go up about 300% lol
I used to worm cattle with it and often got it on my so maybe I'm safe LOL

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you watch CYs video? According to that Dr. his group of 1000 health care workers took small doses of Ivermectin and none got the virus since last summer (I think thats what he said). Other workers who did not use it were being infected at the rate of 50 something %.
It was also stated that it worked best if treated early before the patient O2 needs exceeded 50%.
That sounds pretty promising and its a known safe drug, and cheap. Big Pharma doesnt want anyone knowing about a repurposed drug that is cheap but the cost is likely to go up about 300% lol
I used to worm cattle with it and often got it on my so maybe I'm safe LOL

No. Like many on here, I don’t read anything from him, as he hasn’t demonstrated any credibility. But agreed, there are promising studies & some that aren’t. Mixed reviews at present. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to not take it, only to confirm with their MD about it.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
vaccine bad
Ivermectin good
lol
Seriously, I dont know the validity of this but was told that many (or all?) pregnant women who took the vaccine miscaried. I hope that was fake news but has anyone else heard this?

very limited info and hard to find

HEARTBREAKING. 14-week pregnant Doctor gets mRNA "vaccine". Suffers miscarriage at 14 1/2 weeks.

more info inside this b!tchute video .. replace 1 with i
claims mRNA gene therapy disrupts placenta
no sauce yet ..

https://www.b1tchute.com/video/lvrAI0OQq0UT/

wnd4CuXv.jpeg

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
vaccine bad
Ivermectin good
lol
Seriously, I dont know the validity of this but was told that many (or all?) pregnant women who took the vaccine miscaried. I hope that was fake news but has anyone else heard this?

It’s fake news. Another internet rumor from questionable websites. From what I’ve seen, there is no science or evidence that the vaccine causes miscarriage. Now, some people have miscarried after getting the vaccine, because miscarriages have always happened-but there is no link between the 2. Kinda like Hank Aaron dying after the vaccine, or someone dying in a car crash after the vaccine. Bad stuff happens, but no cause & effect found so far.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
very limited info and hard to find

HEARTBREAKING. 14-week pregnant Doctor gets mRNA "vaccine". Suffers miscarriage at 14 1/2 weeks.

more info inside this b!tchute video .. replace 1 with i
claims mRNA gene therapy disrupts placenta
no sauce yet ..

https://www.b1tchute.com/video/lvrAI0OQq0UT/

wnd4CuXv.jpeg

Correlation does not equal causation. This goes to show that some on the "right" won't let a crisis go to waste. Kind of sick if you ask me....

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
vaccine bad
Ivermectin good
lol

Not true. I know of 3 women whom are pregnant that have taken the vaccine. They are all healthcare workers on my wife's unit and her OBGYN. I honestly get not taking it out of caution, as my wife (7months) didn't take it either but she's had Covid anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom