Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And there’s no love lost between the doc and myself, I don’t think he can even see my posts.
But if he didn’t support the denialism that was rampant around here couple months ago, I think that’s a good thing
He wont see my post I know lol and like you said, no love lost.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unravel this thread and look at the comments you made before Trump gave you permission to see what was in front of your own nose.
Yes because the only one we had telling us gloom and doom was ZH and his credibility is questionable at best.
The CDC and WHO werent telling us the truth.
I fully see how my outlook has changed. Now get on your Fin flight to Kentucky and STFU, I aint got time for you Iggy

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes because the only one we had telling us gloom and doom was ZH and his credibility is questionable at best.
The CDC and WHO werent telling us the truth.
I fully see how my outlook has changed. Now get on your Fin flight to Kentucky and STFU, I aint got time for you Iggy
Dr. Nancy Messonnier, head of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, released a warning in early February and people on this forum dismissed it cause "she's Rod Rosenstein's sister" on a mission for the deep state.
Remember that?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr. Nancy Messonnier, head of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, released a warning in early February and people on this forum dismissed it cause "she's Rod Rosenstein's sister" on a mission for the deep state.
Remember that?
No I dont think I remember it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are in the exponential growth phase...you cannot wait to see big numbers: by then it is too late.

Patient 31 in South Korea was a “super spreader”. Her religious group held a big group meeting then had a potluck then she went on to other group events.

The virus does not care that you need a break, that you need to socialize, that your business is hurting. One group meeting can be a disaster. Use your technology to socialize and shop ( learn how to disinfect what you have delivered) Skype your friends and relatives and coworkers, it is free and safe.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, lots of people forgot all the things they posted 4 or 5 weeks ago.

It's called the Covid pirouette.
First symptom.
Including damn near every doctor in the country from what I've seen. Nice broad brush stroke there.

On another site there is a "rather large" corona thread with several MDs, one of whom is an actual Immunologist, along with several lab techs and PhD students who are starting their residency, but currently working in labs working with this exact sort of stuff. Every one of them to a person was kinda like "Meh. Ain't worried" when this thing started. They were all under the tent in the "overblown" bandwagon. Fast forward to today and they've all modified their positions but they're still not running around with their hair on fire like some in other areas (media). We've seen the same exact thing with the folks out of the CDC and various state official types too, at least those of us who are paying attention.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so confused on what to really think.
Saw 2-3 interviews with Drs. and one will say this is not that bad, that 80% of people have nothing more than a cold like condition and the other 20 may need hospitalized. Then another Dr. claims its the worst thing she ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom