Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously, the base is welded on? Even my KelTec and Hi-Point mags can be disassembled.

But hey, I rarely know as much as I think I do...

Luck. :drunk2:
Yeah Mac I'm assuming the guts are put in the mag and then the two halves are welded/glued together. There's a lil gray cap that pops off the bottom for clean out I guess.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 54 Gun Digests from 1952-2007 plus 20 + other yearly annuals by Guns & Ammo, Guns Illustrated, Peterson's Hunting etc. etc that I'd like to see go to a good home as opposed to ending up in a dumpster when I'm gone.

Not only are they good reading material but these would look great and be a conversation piece in your den or man cave.....I personally get a kick out of looking at the prices of guns 'back in the day' vs what they are now.

I realize that there are old Gun Digests for sale on Ebay but I don't want to mess with it.....these are free for the asking (FTF in Norman) to anyone who wants "TO KEEP", read and enjoy them.

I'd really like for someone to show up here at the house with a bunch of empty boxes and take all of them at once.......we'll see how that goes.

I don't text, if interested PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
LONG GONE!

I have a small box full of full sized woodworking project plans, stencils, scrollsaw books etc.

To tell the truth, I haven't really looked through them all because I got them in a package deal with a tablesaw at a garage sale.

Reply to this thread or PM me.

IMG_1437.jpg
IMG_1438.jpg
IMG_1439.jpg
IMG_1440.jpg
IMG_1441.jpg

Thanks for taking them Rick.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter