Official who approved Obama birth cert dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just doesn't make for much of a story if it were not tied to the cert debacle. Like I said, I cannot prove nor disprove any theory to how her involvement may have contributed. The entire event could be coincidental I agree.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
~snip~

I'm still missing how her connection to Obama's birth certificate is grounds for labelling this odd as well. The man has been elected twice and all challenges, including court challenges to his eligibility, have been answered. What would be the motive to have her killed?
Actually, the court challenges were not answered on the merits of the case itself; they were met by failure of the plaintiff(s) to show proper standing.

I am not a 'birther'; I believe that Obama meets the constitutional requirements to be POTUS, but the challenges to the birth certificate were not answered by showing that the certificate was real, but as I said earlier by failure of those bringing these suits to show legal standing to bring them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is proof-positive that one REALLY needs a sense of humor when reading some threads at OSA. While I agree with SMS in that there is "no there - there" in this story, the humor of the participants needs to be recognized. I'm pretty sure that at 67 years old and in an airplane crash, I would be a ball of flesh colliding with something of an unmoving object, thus leading to my death. Likely the same occurred with Fuddy.

Is she now a "Fuddy-Duddy?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom