"Official" Wild Game Cooking Pic and Recipe Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We have a terrible time growing okra here for whatever reason, no problems with anything else. What are the dark colored okra on the grill, ones you've already turned?

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a terrible time growing okra here for whatever reason, no problems with anything else. What are the dark colored okra on the grill, ones you've already turned?

It's a different variety. Crimson Spineless if I recall. It's so tender you can eat it raw and tastes really good dipped in hummus.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Atomic Buffalo Turds

Made some of these this weekend and they turned out pretty well so I thought I would share.

1 lb ground venison
1 lb ground sausage of your choice, I used hot breakfast sausage and italian sausage
12 jalapenos
Cream cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Spices of your choice
Adult beverage of your liking

Mix venison and sausage very well, form golf ball size hunks of meat mixture and flatten as much as you can without creating holes. Set aside.
Cut stem end off peppers and cores.
Combine cream cheese, mozzarella, and whatever spices you choose. I like a spicy salt, such as Lawry's or Tony Chachare's, course ground black pepper, and paprika.
Stuff jalapenos with cream cheese mixture.
Wrap jalapenos with sausage patties and pinch ends together so that pepper is completely covered with sausage.
Throw them bad boys on the smoker for about an hour and a half at about 200 degrees.
Enjoy your beverage while bathing yourself in the sweet smoke belching from the smoker, I prefer a frosty beer while cooking.
Let them rest for a bit and enjoy more of your refreshing beverage.
At this point I like to switch to Blanton's or a 12 year old Macallan scotch over ice. Swirl the glass and fill your nostrils with the sweet aroma.
Enjoy your beverage and set your taste buds on fire with the hot turds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom