OGE remotely controlling thermostat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing happened again today, it was on hold at 70, and when I got home it was down to 65 "conservation" mode. I found the setting mentioned earlier, it was set to "balanced", so I switched it all the way to "comfort". We'll see what happens.

Have you gone to oge.com to the smart hours page? They have instructions and explanations of their thermostats. Maybe it will help explain why it's doing what it's doing, and how you can manually fix it?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I've read the smart meters use up to 1W in 900MHz and "significantly less" in the 2.4GHz.

The same band is used in GSM cell phone communications, where in many cases you have a 1W or 2W 900Mhz radio operating on your phone, right next to your balls.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I've read the smart meters use up to 1W in 900MHz and "significantly less" in the 2.4GHz.

The same band is used in GSM cell phone communications, where in many cases you have a 1W or 2W 900Mhz radio operating on your phone, right next to your balls.

Please cite a peer-reviewed study that supports your claims.

Latest posts

Top Bottom