Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s just a mask.
It’s just six feet.
It’s just two weeks.
It’s just non-essential businesses.
It’s just non-essential workers.
It’s just a bar.
It’s just a restaurant.
It’s just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals.
It’s just until the cases go down.
It’s just to flatten the curve.
It’s just a few inmates.
It’s just to keep others from being scared.
It’s just for a few more weeks.
It’s just church. You could still pray.
It’s just prayer.
It’s just until we get a vaccine.
It’s just a bracelet.
It’s just an app.
It’s just for tracing.
It’s just to let people know you’re safe to be around.
It’s just to let others know who you’ve been in contact with.
It’s just a few more months.
It’s just some more inmates.
It’s just a video.
It’s just a post.
It’s just an email account.
It’s just for protecting other from hate speech.
It’s just for protecting others from hurt feelings.
It’s just a large gathering but for protests.
It’s just a few violent protests.
It’s just a little micro chip.
It’s just a blood test.
It’s just a test.
It’s just a scan.
It’s just for medical information.
It’s just to store a vaccination certificate.
It’s just like a credit card.
It’s just a few places that don’t take cash.
It’s just so you can travel.
It’s just so you can get your driver’s license.
It’s just so you can vote.
It’s just mail-in voting.
It’s just a few more years.
It’s just a building.
It’s just a song.
It’s just a lyric.
It’s just an anthem.
It’s just a few words.
It’s just a piece of paper.
It’s just a book.
It’s just a movie.
It’s just a TV show.
It’s just a cartoon character.
It’s just a dog at a protest.
It's just your guns.
It's just the police.
It's just the military
It's just your FREEDOMS
Well when you put it that way...

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got it! I’m gonna be rich! I’ll invent a mask that stops droplets goin either direction so that way people can wear em for protection if they want.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I read through this entire thread , and I just wonder if any the posters know anyone personally either a family member or a close friend that has been infected by this virus? I do. Two friends of mine 1 is 50 and 1 is 75. The 50 year old is recovering at her house as we speak but has been very sick. The 75 year-old just got out of the hospital 3 days ago. The masks that they are asking you to wear are not meant to prevent the virus it is meant to prevent the spread of the virus through expelled water vapor from you when you talk sneeze or cough. And any sort of mask will do that more effectively and not having a mask.

Yes all under 50yo and all recovered, none hospitalized.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes all under 50yo and all recovered, none hospitalized.

Why are hospitals full, and INTEGRIS is reopening the Portland Ave. facility? 407 deaths since 3/19. What other causes have generated that many deaths in OK in the same period?

if it isn’t a real situation, how have “they” been able to get all their flu kids all over the world to go along with the scheme, and no one has let the cat out of the bag?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read through this entire thread , and I just wonder if any the posters know anyone personally either a family member or a close friend that has been infected by this virus? I do. Two friends of mine 1 is 50 and 1 is 75. The 50 year old is recovering at her house as we speak but has been very sick. The 75 year-old just got out of the hospital 3 days ago. The masks that they are asking you to wear are not meant to prevent the virus it is meant to prevent the spread of the virus through expelled water vapor from you when you talk sneeze or cough. And any sort of mask will do that more effectively and not having a mask.

I know a couple too. I has recovered, one died. She was 47 but was a drug user. Pot, coke, you name it she would do it. Smoked and drank too. Doc told her family the smoking cigs and pot had damaged her lungs enough the virus did the rest.
Personally I find it interesting how so many do not seem to care if people die, as long as they are older.

Smart people will wear a mask when indoors around strangers for two reasons, if you cough it will help catch water droplets, and if they cough it is a 2nd barrier to whatever they cough out.

Your choice, just leave you guns to the OSA arms locker and we will get them to deserving homes. :P

EDIT: Crap I forgot a couple people that have caught it. I don't like them so I do not think about them much. :P

Last edited:

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mask.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Why are hospitals full, and INTEGRIS is reopening the Portland Ave. facility? 407 deaths since 3/19. What other causes have generated that many deaths in OK in the same period?

if it isn’t a real situation, how have “they” been able to get all their flu kids all over the world to go along with the scheme, and no one has let the cat out of the bag?

Heart disease (10772), cancer (8420), and stroke (1947) deaths in OK blow covid out of the water, so per month about 800 deaths per month in 2017 from heart disease, 700 cancer deaths per month in 2019, 162 per month average from stroke in 2017. Deaths from diabetes and flu are just below those numbers I believe I saw on there. Flu of course being the only that can be spread of course but you asked for sources of death in Oklahoma that generate that many deaths or more.

Why do you keep asking us why we think it isn't real? We've already covered that, it is, people are dying from it, nobody anywhere is denying that. People die every day, disease, accidents, etc. Everyday, thousands and thousands across the US. As far as a scheme, the cat is out of the bag isn't it?

https://www.heart.org/-/media/files...re/quality-systems-of-care-oklahoma.pdf?la=en
stephensoncancercenter.org/Outreach/Outreach-Resources-and-Programs/Cancer-in-Oklahoma

Latest posts

Top Bottom