Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. Republican, Conservative, Independent, deamonrat or progressive?
These mandates about control of the population are not setting well among some of the political classes. I'll let you decide which.

Well, honestly, I'm not sure and they're too chicken to make it public record beyond the ballot requirement of affiliation.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, honestly, I'm not sure and they're too chicken to make it public record beyond the ballot requirement of affiliation.

Interesting conversation on the radio today.
People saying they do not wear anything Trump and always say they vote deamonrat because they are afraid of the violence of the left toward conservatives.
With recent TV video's, that appears to be a true statement.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People saying they do not wear anything Trump and always say they vote deamonrat because they are afraid of the violence of the left toward conservatives.

I think I'm following you here... you're saying that people are afraid to share their conservative views based on the threats from the left? That would speak volumes more about one character and convictions of convenience rather than the political state of things.

Last edited:

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is so far out there Dennis. are these democrats coming to Ponca City?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'm following you here... you're saying that people are afraid to share their conservative views based on the threats from the left? That would speak volumes more about one character and convictions of convenience rather than the political state of things.

Yes, people are afraid to wear MAGA hats for fear of being accosted in public, won’t put Trump bumper stickers on their vehicles because they don’t want their vehicles damaged, say they vote lib and so on.
We see the violence against the right on the TV daily.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, people are afraid to wear MAGA hats for fear of being accosted in public, won’t put Trump bumper stickers on their vehicles because they don’t want their vehicles damaged, say they vote lib and so on.
We see the violence against the right on the TV daily.

Well, like I tell by cyclist buddies, your right to be on the highway won't protect you from getting hit.

Freedoms, principals, and ideals have historically been paid for with blood.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom