Oilfield Layoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Compare the benefits package next.

I don't know the actual details of the packages, but I do know people that have moved from private prisons to DOC to stay on welfare and have complained about an overall loss in non-welfare-related benefits. Of course, that's purely anecdotal.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
State benifits packages are worth a lot. Say an additional $15k per year if you put a cash value to it.

Maybe, maybe not.

When I had a state paycheck, they said they were paying $900+/mo for my health insurance. When I left, I got a better plan as an individual for less than $100/mo.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SMS (and others) this may be some of what you were/are confused about.

Seaway pipeline reversal

Maybe, maybe not lol.

My point was that nothing currently being discussed has anything to do with "new or proposed" pipeline running to the gulf from Cushing. That part is built and running, as are other pieces running from Canada into Cushing with various hubs and spurs.

The entire keystone debate, as it stands right now, revolves around the XL leg that runs from Canada into Steele City (not Cushing) and has nothing to do with increased capacity to the gulf.

Confusing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom