ok fine, glock...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So most stuff out there points to earlier versions. Dangit, now Im screwed again.
To solve my problem of "should I get the G36 or the kimber eclipse" I decided to do both. Then I was looking for excuses to NOT do that. Now, Im back at square one.

Psssst.... EMP 40 or 9. :D

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So most stuff out there points to earlier versions. Dangit, now Im screwed again.
To solve my problem of "should I get the G36 or the kimber eclipse" I decided to do both. Then I was looking for excuses to NOT do that. Now, Im back at square one.

Kimber Eclipse or Glock 36??? The only similarity between them is they are .45ACP and they both go bang. My friend has a G36 but only because he got a heck of a deal. I have a Kimber Eclipse Ultra II. I would choose the Kimber every time, I just like 1911's much more than Glocks. If I were using it in a dirty environment all the time then I might think again.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kimber Eclipse or Glock 36??? The only similarity between them is they are .45ACP and they both go bang. My friend has a G36 but only because he got a heck of a deal. I have a Kimber Eclipse Ultra II. I would choose the Kimber every time, I just like 1911's much more than Glocks. If I were using it in a dirty environment all the time then I might think again.

Functionality isnt the point of debate. I already have several glocks and several 1911s.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Kahr CW45 that I wouldn't mind trading for a G36 to use for warm-weather carry. The early 36s had problems, but the newer ones are nails.

Latest posts

Top Bottom