OKC Stuff for Kids!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has to go to OKC next week for training. Jenn wants us to come down and stay for a day or two so she doesn't have to not see our 1 1/2 year old. Sitting in a hotel room all day seems awfully fun but I think I need something else to do. Thought about the zoo? What else would be good? Its turning chilly so indoors would probably be best. Is there an aquarium or anything? Thanks for the ideas guys!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The National Cowboy Hall of Fame is cool. There's also a Science Museum down the road. The State Capitol is very interesting. There's a Natural History museum at OU.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The science museum, the cowboy hall of fame, and the zoo are all within half a mile of each other. They are all a great time for kids and adults. It would be hard to do all three in one day.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a 1 1/2 year old, I don't know if the Omniplex (currently known as the Science Museum, but most locals refuse to acknowledge this name change) is worth the price of admission. I just can't think of much in there that would entertain a toddler that young. The zoo is a great choice, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom