Okfirearms.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of people have contacted me regarding the redirect on okfirearms to OSA. There was very little activity there since most of the members left. We decided to redirect it to here until we decide what to do with it. The site, and its content, are intact. If you were a contributor there and you want anything out of it, please contact us and we will do our best to get it to you.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I bought it from Keelty with the hopes of turning it into a rougher version of OSA. Some of the members took offense and left (although to be honest, I should have broached the subject in a different manner). It became a ghost town.

All in all, I think it worked out for the best. There were a group of people who were fundamentally unhappy here. Now they can do their own thing. We are heading in another direction, but I don't bear any of them any animosity. They'll do their thing, we'll do ours. This stuff happens with forums.

Latest posts

Top Bottom