Oklahoma deputy kills family dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) Did the LEO really shoot the dog?
2) With nobody home, do we know if the dog tried to attack the LEO and he fired to protect himself?
3) How do we know any of this is true?
4) Does anyone just have to post any bad story about cops for most of you to jump on the "Cop is guilty" bandwagon?

These questions are just what I was going to ask.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
with all these necessary dog killings by police officers, it seems you'd hear more about mailmen getting mauled. they go to the same houses, right? or do dogs just hate cops?

who wants to spend eternity without dogs?

This makes a very good point, or a bad one for some, how do mailpersons not end up shootin dogs, or assault cats?

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deputy was looking for a teenager who was shacked up with a adult, they were unsure if she was being held against her will.
Went to the house were she was located, the dog was let loose on the officers, said dog was killed after it tried to bite the officers.

Now the dog owners family is trying to twist the story to their advantage, and of course the cop haters are gonna hate.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know facts so I have no side to take as of yet. Only question I have if they thought she was being held against her will and in danger, why one officer sent to scene?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about it's on their fu(%in& property and the dog has every damn right to do what it damn well pleases on said private property. Maybe they should have just kept it crated in a 1X1 crate just in case a cop decides to illegally enter the house too. Geesh what a dumb post. The damn dog would be alive today if the damn cop would not have been where he should not have been, and had no authorization to be!

Relax he was just trolling, no one is really that stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom