Oklahoma deputy kills family dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has this board been infiltrated with PETA members??

Does it suck the dog was shot? sure, dogs aren't inherently mean, and 99% of interactions between cops and dogs go just fine.
I've had my pants leg shook more times then I can count by the little rat dogs. I usually just shake them off and go on.
I'm sure the PETA members and Cop hates imagination is that the deputy just walked up and blasted the dog in the head for shits & giggles with
no attempt to keep the dog at bay. If the dog is being told to "get" the officer, the dog then becomes a weapon, and treated as such.

Has any one even asked if the young girl was found nor what happened to her?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Does it suck the dog was shot? sure, dogs aren't inherently mean, and 99% of interactions between cops and dogs go just fine.
I've had my pants leg shook more times then I can count by the little rat dogs. I usually just shake them off and go on.
I'm sure the PETA members and Cop hates imagination is that the deputy just walked up and blasted the dog in the head for shits & giggles with
no attempt to keep the dog at bay. If the dog is being told to "get" the officer, the dog then becomes a weapon, and treated as such.

How old was she?

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thats just it no warrant? dont know?
multiple LEOS? dont know?
Officer supposed to be there? dont know?
was the dog protecting his property? or did he get jumped?...dont know?
yea I know that deal ,take the dogs out so they dont start barking? dont know?
was the dog put on the Officer, dont know
that might not have supposed to be there? dont know?

.as far as the peta comment, Ill give a dog more chances than most people, this one I Know!

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've not heard anything to indicate she was ever at the property, and according to the original article nobody was at the home when the dog was shot.That's why I didn't understand your question.

http://www.ardmoreite.com/article/20130715/NEWS/130719861/0/SEARCH

Yes, but now we have a member here saying that there were people at home, that there were multiple officers/deputies present and that the dog was intentionally set upon them. Still no word on what if anything happened to the 17 year old young woman or if she was ever even there. Was the person who set the dog on the officers arrested? If so, what charges were filed? I've seen no official statement from the agency or agencies involved either. So that makes me question several things about the incident. Just sayin... :anyone:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but now we have a member here saying that there were people at home, that there were multiple officers/deputies present and that the dog was intentionally set upon them. Still no word on what if anything happened to the 17 year old young woman or if she was ever even there. Was the person who set the dog on the officers arrested? If so, what charges were filed? I've seen no official statement from the agency or agencies involved either. So that makes me question several things about the incident. Just sayin... :anyone:

I guess asking if the girl was killed just seemed a little "out of left field", after all if she'd been harmed, or even found you'd certainly think it would have been mentioned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom