Oklahoma Gun sales Question/scary story .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you use a self produced, non-notarized bill couldn't the cops say you just made it up and faked the signatures to cover your tracks before the murder? Fine, they have a gun you used to own. So what? No law was broken when you sold it. They still have to prove you held it while it was used to kill the guy. I've never called a story into question on this site but I think there's some exaggeration or inaccuracy here.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These threads are always the stupidest threads, because inevitably someone says we need to do a bill of sale. We don't need more laws, we need to enforce the ones on the books. If you can't handle the concept of a right, and the freedom that goes with it, fine, but don't try to limit mine.:talk2hand:

I have not and will not do a Bill of Sale with anyone. If I am that worried, I am either not buying it, or not selling it. Guns are tools. If you have a custom made knife or limited edition that was numbered, and the person you sold it to killed someone with it, so what? If you're not guilty, don't sweat it.

I get so tired of people that heard from someone's second cousin's brother in laws, best friend that had this happen to them. BS. Interenet folk lore crap. Stand up and be an adult. Quit living your lives in fear of the liberals. Tell them to kiss your ass. Police are looking for the offender, not out looking to hang innocent people. Very few police I have ever met are anti gun for citizens.

m4man27

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I sell a firearm I write down the persons name that I sell it to. List the price, date sold. I dont have it signed, it is for my records only. If law enforcement does not like it to bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom