Oklahoma legislators to get 35 percent pay raise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We do 20 years projected traffic counts and design accordingly. Sometimes they are wrong, they dont have a magic ball that tells them.
There is corruption and waste anywhere you have lots of money changing hands, as a rule. All the way up to Obama

Well we agree on the corruption and waste but to me that just means the state pukes need to try harder.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone here running for office? Since it's a cush job with astronomical pay and "tHeY oNLy WoRK fOur MoNThs!"..... it seems some boys should sign up for this?
I sure would if I thought I could get enough votes. $54K would be a substantial raise for me and I need the insurance and retirement.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you going to tell us there is no waste or corruption at ODOT?

Ha . . .

We moved to Southern Logan County back in 2007. I drive through Edmond to my office near the Kilpatrick Turnpike. So many aggravating road designs and construction schedules.

People who live near Kelly and Coffee Creek can attest to the idiocy in how that intersection was recently redesigned.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ha . . .

We moved to Southern Logan County back in 2007. I drive through Edmond to my office near the Kilpatrick Turnpike. So many aggravating road designs and construction schedules.

People who live near Kelly and Coffee Creek can attest to the idiocy in how that intersection was recently redesigned.
Thats not ODOT

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone here running for office? Since it's a cush job with astronomical pay and "tHeY oNLy WoRK fOur MoNThs!"..... it seems some boys should sign up for this?

I would but the one time I was asked to run for office they changed their mind. Seems there is not a Nuclear Party that wants to nuke the capital and start over. The party elite thought they were doing a bang up job.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom