'Oklahoma purge' threat: Serious or silly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never gonna happen.

While I believe you are 100% correct. I'm just not willing to take that chance. We will be staying home. I will be sleeping on the couch and the wife and kiddo may have camp out night in the big bedroom together.

here we practice the NY reload. Its not how many times you get shot. It's how many guns I choose to shoot you with!

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just another lame internet hoax started by some kids in Kentucky or Alabama or something. It's absolutely mind boggling how many people read these things, never bother to see if it's real and then immediately go emailing everyone they know and posting it for others to do the same thing. Snopes is your friend!

That said I'm not worried, I helped out some Saudi prince or something and once my check is cashed in Nigeria I'm getting paid millions!!!! I'm going to Disneyland!!!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I believe you are 100% correct. I'm just not willing to take that chance. We will be staying home. I will be sleeping on the couch and the wife and kiddo may have camp out night in the big bedroom together.

here we practice the NY reload. Its not how many times you get shot. It's how many guns I choose to shoot you with!

Already had the talk with my wife. We won't be venturing out that night. Never know what stupid does.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already had the talk with my wife. We won't be venturing out that night. Never know what stupid does.

Exactly! You guys are welcome to come and hang out with us. The chance of anything happening out here is a lot less than in Moore... Pretty sure our purge would start at 7PM, stop at 8:30PM and pick back up from 5:30AM to 7 AM.....Damn old folks and farmers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom