'Oklahoma purge' threat: Serious or silly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408665592.593301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indpndt74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too!

We did go watch the movie last week at CrossRoads, the wife and I were the only ones in the theater until about five minutes into the movie another lady with big tattas came in. After the show, as we were walking out, I had to see how big her tattas were, she made a comment about the movie! She stated " I wouldn't mind that happening, I have a few I could sure go after" and the wife and I looked at each other, as it caught us both off guard. I replied " You might have made a few mad yourself too, so might be better to stay home" she laughed and came back with " well it would be what it would be" LOL!!!! So there is some out there that approves of it!

Sick, a little sick of a show, is what it was to us. We did not have anything to do, and it was about the best at the show that piqued our interest as we had seen the first one. And we had some time to spend waiting on one of our daughters for dinner.

Sounds like you got to see 2 shows!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta say it would be stupid to try something like that in Oklahoma. There's a bunch of dang heavily armed rednecks with pinned up frustration just looking for an excuse.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'd like to think "silly" I can see some dimwit taking this kind of thing to heart ... and getting ventilated for their trouble ... :nolike:

^--- this x100. It started on Twitter, home of the young, invulnerable, no consequences crowd and I'll be surprised if there aren't a few incidents of some sort - either by dimwits who believe it, or the other kind of dimwits who know it's not true but think it will be "cool" or just a good excuse to pull some sort of crap they think they can get away with as a result.

Latest posts

Top Bottom