'Oklahoma purge' threat: Serious or silly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if the Purge was real, I would have to hide mys buttocks somewhere, cuz I joke around way too much and some butthurtee will come after me!

Me too!

We did go watch the movie last week at CrossRoads, the wife and I were the only ones in the theater until about five minutes into the movie another lady with big tattas came in. After the show, as we were walking out, I had to see how big her tattas were, she made a comment about the movie! She stated " I wouldn't mind that happening, I have a few I could sure go after" and the wife and I looked at each other, as it caught us both off guard. I replied " You might have made a few mad yourself too, so might be better to stay home" she laughed and came back with " well it would be what it would be" LOL!!!! So there is some out there that approves of it!

Sick, a little sick of a show, is what it was to us. We did not have anything to do, and it was about the best at the show that piqued our interest as we had seen the first one. And we had some time to spend waiting on one of our daughters for dinner.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i read where several states had "purge" like this. It's not like the actual movie anyways, where you're "allowed" to purge on a certain day.

far as I can tell, the feds haven't passed any law saying it's ok to murder and certainly not on Aug. 30.

I was gonna post this yesterday and just thought better of it.

to answer OP's question. silly.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might worry about this if I thought that the low information voters were aware of this email, but most in the trailer parks and the bad neighborhoods are functionally illiterate and most don't have internet access! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom