Oklahoma sunset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other day here
1679762275452.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just have to post these pictures. This view was fleeting as with all sunrises and sunsets but I have never in my life ever seen a 360 degree sunrise view. I really wanted to head outside of town which would have been easy since I was in Hooker at the Hooker Motel but then again, by the time I would have arrived, it would have been over with.

Like I said, this really moved me and it is a sunrise. Some of you have seen these before. All I had was my cell phone for a camera but I was happy to have had that.

I tried to keep the elevation of the camera the same and the scenes overlap a bit for reference.
Hooker 1.JPG
Hooker 2.JPG
Hooker 3.JPG
Hooker 4.JPG
Hooker 5.JPG
Hooker 6.JPG

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just have to post these pictures. This view was fleeting as with all sunrises and sunsets but I have never in my life ever seen a 360 degree sunrise view. I really wanted to head outside of town which would have been easy since I was in Hooker at the Hooker Motel but then again, by the time I would have arrived, it would have been over with.

Like I said, this really moved me and it is a sunrise. Some of you have seen these before. All I had was my cell phone for a camera but I was happy to have had that.

I tried to keep the elevation of the camera the same and the scenes overlap a bit for reference.
View attachment 371010View attachment 371011View attachment 371012View attachment 371013View attachment 371014View attachment 371015
I’m digging the first and second I like those kind. Really nice pictures timing is everything on catching good sunsets 😉

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m digging the first and second I like those kind. Really nice pictures timing is everything on catching good sunsets 😉
sunset changes every minute when setting and the pictures really don't do it justice, especially when taken with an ipotatoe phone

Latest posts

Top Bottom