Oklahomans are some of the country's most confrontational drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I can smell the aggression wafting off every Charger and Challenger (and lifted RAM) within a 10 mile radius.

Car brands have stereotypes, for sure.
They're just made because their vehicles depreciate faster than any car on the road.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don’t tell me you’re one of those sheep that just gets in line because somewhere ahead is construction. I’m running in the other lane until the “Merge Here” sign, because that’s the law. And yes, if you block me I WILL HIT YOU, and it will be YOUR fault…been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
Can we get your vehicle description and tag number please?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If you don't have one get a dash cam. If you drive like an idiot then maybe not because it might be used against you. Mine saved me $500 deductible the first month I had it.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show me the law that says you are legally allowed to hit me because you made bad decisions.

I'll wait.
State Statute 47-11-804. “No person shall drive a motor vehicle in such a manner to impede normal flow of traffic”.

Unless there has been a “MERGE NOW” or “LANE ENDS” sign is IS illegal to impede the flow of traffic in that lane. Trust me, I’ll hit you with my big ass obnoxious deer guard bumper, and YOU will end up with the ticket. I know, I used to be that dickhead that would impede the traffic.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
State Statute 47-11-804. “No person shall drive a motor vehicle in such a manner to impede normal flow of traffic”.

Unless there has been a “MERGE NOW” or “LANE ENDS” sign is IS illegal to impede the flow of traffic in that lane. Trust me, I’ll hit you with my big ass obnoxious deer guard bumper, and YOU will end up with the ticket. I know, I used to be that dickhead that would impede the traffic.
Lol, sure thing. Except for the couple problems that impeding the normal flow would or could be defined as being the jerk that is merging late as the merger is impeding the flow of everyone else in the queue. I don't give three snarky rats butts if you have a deer guard bumper... You pull that and you are filed as just anyone impatient person who thinks they are better than everyone else to not queue up like a functional part of society.

Like literally, when everyone around is doing something like queuing properly and then someone comes along to be different, they are not being smarter....they are being contrary to the expectations of being in a society. See the topics of wanting "all the right but none of the responsibilities".

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I call BS, I lived all over the place and think California is the worst, then New York. Oklahoma is getting the raw end of the deal because our roads suck, they arent painted half the time, no night reflectors, and the roads are the same color as the sidewalks. Couple that with many out-of-state people moving to OK.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Untitled.png

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, sure thing. Except for the couple problems that impeding the normal flow would or could be defined as being the jerk that is merging late as the merger is impeding the flow of everyone else in the queue. I don't give three snarky rats butts if you have a deer guard bumper... You pull that and you are filed as just anyone impatient person who thinks they are better than everyone else to not queue up like a functional part of society.

Like literally, when everyone around is doing something like queuing properly and then someone comes along to be different, they are not being smarter....they are being contrary to the expectations of being in a society. See the topics of wanting "all the right but none of the responsibilities".

Latest posts

Top Bottom