Old Guys Rule- Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do Old Guys Really Rule?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some its not the age, its the mileage. Lets see for me, over 45, grand dad, seeing front sight, retired, writing everything on a Post-It note ............................

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YOU'RE GETTING OLDER WHEN...

- When your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

- When your doctor doesn't give you x-rays anymore but just holds you up to the light.

- When a sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door nearest you.

- When your wife says, "Let's go upstairs and make love" and you answer, "Honey, I can't do both!"

- Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

- When you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

- You know you're getting old when your semi-annual erection becomes an annual semi-erection!

- You and your teeth don't sleep together.

-- You wake up, looking like your driver's license picture.

- It takes two tries to get up from the couch.

- Your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.

- Happy hour is a nap.

:D

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember Old age and Cunning will win out over Youth and Enthusiasm EVERY TIME!!

We are old and slow, but most of all cranky!!

45 is old? You don't even qualify for an old fart discount!

Thank you. Remember young ones, some of us are retired and getting social security. I pray there is something left when you retire.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
DEFINING OLD:
1. Grampaw (Or Grammaw)
2. Over 45 (ish)
3. When your old tired-azz bones makes "rice crispy" sounds -"snap, crackle, pop" when you first get up
4. When you have to get up to go pee multiple times a night...
5. When you have trouble seeing the front sight; much less focusing on it
6. When you ask for a small coke at Mickey D's and the whipper-snapper punk behind the counter gives you a really small cup and only charges you 15 freaking cents

I can make 5 out of the 6. Does that mean I pass?

Latest posts

Top Bottom