OMG! Front Yard Weed Murderer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in my younger days, a long time ago, we wrote a message on a neighbors yard with ammonia nitrate fertilizer and a drop spreader, burned a nice brown message for a while then turned bright green and grew like crazy all summer.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A chemical weapons attack involves a Weapon of Mass Destruction. The policy of the United States permits retaliation with nuclear weapons. So anything up to and including a nuke should be OK under international law.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not right. Weeds are simply misunderstood. They mean no harm. It's not their fault. Surely your legislator could do something ... I say call Jesse and Al ... It's discrimination ... And it's not fair ... :crying:

UP WITH BINDWEED!!!!

Oh, wait....

....some of you folks have no idea what that is.

It's guaranteed to take care of whatever else is in your yard.

PERIOD!!

And, you'll have "pretty little white flowers" when it blooms.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the green is going to be ok! But it was interesting seeing the neighbor out raking his grass to remove the tracks the sprayer guy left. I think I am going to put a sale ad in the paper for him and list kid toys, power wheels, trampoline, and other stuff. Just call for more information and list his number.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UP WITH BINDWEED!!!!

Oh, wait....

....some of you folks have no idea what that is.

It's guaranteed to take care of whatever else is in your yard.

PERIOD!!

And, you'll have "pretty little white flowers" when it blooms.
A guy in the panhandle told me the damn antelope spread bind weed. I know what it is.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the green is going to be ok! But it was interesting seeing the neighbor out raking his grass to remove the tracks the sprayer guy left. I think I am going to put a sale ad in the paper for him and list kid toys, power wheels, trampoline, and other stuff. Just call for more information and list his number.

Ehhh ... What if he has a prepaid plan?? I'd just list the address and say "Come by to see anytime ... First come, first served ... " :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom