On a lighter note - best liquor store in T-town?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always liked the old Parkhill on Lewis and 51st, but I don't know if they ever got the road construction worked out.

Closer to home, Owasso Liquor on 86th N has a good selection and great folks. A bit more than Parkhill, not as much selection, but pretty darn good. With gas as expensive as it is, it isn't really worth the drive to Parkhill for me.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dreams wine & liquor in prattville seems nice and the owner is pro gun and if you are a regular he will order anything you want that he can get.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hay fellow drankin dudes. Question: can I order liquor to deliver online? Any website any of y'all ever used before? I'm tired if the 2 local stores here only carrying gut rot bottles.

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will agree either of the Parkhills are great and so are any of the three B&B's in town, well one is actually in BA. I also like The Wine Cellar in Tulsa Hills, comparable prices on scotch to Parkhills, if I am remembering correctly and a good selection of pretty much everything.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it sounds like I've already found two of the better spots in Tulsa, so no need to go trainpsin all over the place, but I may look into one or two of these.

Thanks, drankin' buds!

As for me, right now I'm drankin' Community Coffee with chicory. It's a reasonable substitute until 6AM, I suppose! <sigh>

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna second Old Village, wished I lived close now.

B&B is decent but we go to 71st Wine and Spirits on Garnett, good beer selection and they always seem to have my staples right now.

Deep discount Liquor has some the best prices I've seen on beer, wine, and bourbon. I try to swing by there when I know I need something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom