ONG Rate Lock-In period - 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah.....that thing
You can thank fjb for this.

Strategic oil reserves:

IMG_7848.png

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing is, if energy price do what the “experts” are saying, oil may be at $150 a barrel. If that happens NG may go to $15-$20 per dekatherm.

Locked in rates have limited downside opportunity with unlimited upside risk.
I dunno. Dims are jumping off the USS Biden and it's starting to be in droves. They are hammering him on the border. Ford just ceased construction on the new super mega electric car plant in Michigan because they don't have confidence that they will sell. It was a deal in the BILLIONS. An ABC poll out yesterday show Biden losing to Trump by 10 points if the election were today.

We have more than a year to go until the election and that gives them plenty of time to make him into a lame duck, reverse some of the damage he's caused and get a replacement on the ballot. They know they've stepped in it up to the hips. It'll take outside influence to drive prices that high which could still happen geopolitically or with a nasty stormy winter or both. That's my thinking.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed the disclaimer on ONG's website that this offer is only available to a limited number of people, first come-first served?? I swear even though it is not cost effective for us and probably isn't a really good idea in Oklahoma anyway (and especially not for someone whose house is surrounded by the neighbors' gigantic 58 year old trees ... Oaks and maples ...) this kind of **** makes me want to go solar.

Anyway ... For everyone signing up now don't be surprised if you don't get the deal they made you think they offered rather than the deal they offered. ****ing bastards ... 😡

Latest posts

Top Bottom