Open Carry passes, what do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back story: Hypothetically, open carry is signed into law. Not saying I will open carry, but if I/you did, it's obvious that there will now be a much wider range of carry options. No longer do you have to worry about printing, or exposing the gun under your shirt as you reach for something on the top shelf.

Question: If you change to a new carry gun, what gun do you now carry, if you choose to open carry?

Bonus Question: What is your new carry rig?

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i will still carry my CW9 alot only OWB more often, but will probably go with a Glock 23 much more often as well OWB. still concealed but no worries about printing or exposing!!!!!!!!

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would/will OC when I'm running around doing small things, like filling up my gas tank (pay at the pump). It's easier and more comfortable to grab my full size M&P in a Comptac paddle holster than bust out the whole IWB or smartcarry rigs.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will be how I will roll...

awww.everydaynodaysoff.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_09_NicholasCageFaceoffTwoSpringfieldM1911A1.jpg

:D

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will continue to conceal carry...but for those of you who plan to open carry on a regular basis...are you going to change your holster to a retention-type holster?

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have a good OC holster other than what I carry around the farm. If I do choose to open carry I would probably go with the Beretta 92fs, its the gun Im most comfortable with. Concealed Ill stick with the S&W.

Does anyone know if theres any articles out there with the specifics yet? I know when I was stationed in Va. we had the option to OC or CC. If you did carry concealed it had to stay concealed. A lot of people on here have talked as if it wont matter if you show or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom