Open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowmugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year HB3354 went through the Judiciary committee. That is how they got around the chair of the Criminal Safety committee, Sue Tibbs.

The Judiciary Chair is Fred Jordan, he also sits on the Public Safety. Perhaps he can get the bill moved or amend a bill in the Judiciary like the Senate did to change SB856.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I think any discharge petition is gonna be dead in the water. House speaker was ticked off at the last attempt. I think our only hope is an amendment on the house floor at this point. And most on the public safety committee are term limited in 2012 anyway. They don't really care anymore since they can't run again.

:rant:
This stuff hacks me off. Who do they think they are? They are term limited, so they'll just do whatever the heck they want, regardless of what the people want or what is right?

Or get ticked off because people don't bow down to the guy?

:pissed:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year HB3354 went through the Judiciary committee. That is how they got around the chair of the Criminal Safety committee, Sue Tibbs.

The Judiciary Chair is Fred Jordan, he also sits on the Public Safety. Perhaps he can get the bill moved or amend a bill in the Judiciary like the Senate did to change SB856.

The open carry version that passed was a Senate committee substitute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom