Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the young lady to whom I just spoke they "...are tallying the people who call in either for or against it so it's good that you called." So, there you go.

(405) 521-2342
Sounds to me like she's been in office for about four months and is already considering whether to break a campaign promise based on how many phone calls she gets. Might be worth pointing out to her staff that if she decides her promises are worthless this early in her term, well, we'll have good memories come re-election time.

C

Clay

So if the bill passed the state Senate on Thursday when is the last day she can veto it?
5 days after it has arrived on her desk (excluding unday). I believe it was sent to her late on Friday. So today will be day 2 of 5 I believe. If I have not missed anything she has until Thursday close of business and it automatically becomes law if she has not vetoed it by then.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahem. It seems like it was just yesterday...in any event, regardless of how long she's been there, she needs to be reminded that if she can't be trusted to keep her word, she can be replaced.

cowmugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made the call. Young lady said getting more calls against than supporting Open Carry. I suspect some of them are from outside Oklahoma, but that is just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom