Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never could
I'd suggest you read the SDA

The revisions remove the word concealed and modify a couple of fine point
The bulk of title 21 stays the same.

You sound like one of the people the "antis" worry about.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a link?

By the way in case anyone missed it, there's a poll on News9 covering OC.

http://www.news9.com/story/18384954/what-its-like-in-an-open-carry-state?=#WNPoll119139

Currently about 70% in favor.

It's running 75% in favor right now...

Either guys like us are stacking the results or something's changed since last year. When an OC poll was run last year to gauge the send it to the voters option the results were almost exactly opposite with your typical voter saying no way JOSE' around 70% of the time.

I'm leaning towards it still being a 70% no OC opinion amongst the general population. If not then what's changed?

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Either guys like us are stacking the results or something's changed since last year. When an OC poll was run last year to gauge the send it to the voters option the results were almost exactly opposite with your typical voter saying no way JOSE' around 70% of the time.

I'm leaning towards it still being a 70% no OC opinion amongst the general population. If not then what's changed?

Vote stacking certainly helps some, but also education helps a lot.

VladdDImpaler

Marksman
Reaction score

More people with guns bought computers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom