Open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think once it gets close to time for session to start we all blow up her phone and E-mail. I am going to call her too that has been on my to do list for a couple of weeks. Not that she will change her perspective on open carry but maybe it will become to big of a pain for her to continue to block it.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mons, what do you here from your rep?
Things should start moving in the next few weeks as to pre-filing and the like. Or whatver it is they do before the session.

As I understand it...technically, the bills that stalled last time are still "active". We could see them resurface in committee.

tagillespie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I understand it...technically, the bills that stalled last time are still "active". We could see them resurface in committee.

I spoke to Rep Ritze (the author) the other day. He said he is trying to decide whether to resubmit it as a new bill or do a discharge petition. Personally, I hope he goes with the discharge petition -- that way we know who is against it when they don't sign the petition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom