Illegal Aliens Crossing Open US Border Are Caught on Camera CARRYING RIFLES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I thought being armed was a GOD GIVEN right and one that did not need conferral by a "US Government". We should be happy to know that the people coming into our country want to be a part of such a way of thinking.
2nd does not cover illegal aliens ... it covers US citizens ........
Also Felons are not allowed guns either and so yes unlawful entry maked them a felon.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also Felons are not allowed guns either and so yes unlawful entry maked them a felon.
So the text I remember is:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Doesn't sound like there's exceptions there. Give them to everyone. No infringement.

Even the start to the Constitution starts off with "we the PEOPLE" rather than "We the Citizens that are not felons"

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A conviction makes them a felon.

But a”God given right” if the 2nd Amendment is.. (some here claim it is) would have nothing to do with citizenship.

Full disclosure:
(I think they should be shot on sight if carrying a firearm)

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So the the Constitution covers the world??? Nope. Legal immigrants cannot own a gun until they become citizens. Also , with unlawful entry, the act makes them a felon. That is why they can be deported without going to court.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the the Constitution covers the world??? Nope. Legal immigrants cannot own a gun until they become citizens. Also , with unlawful entry, the act makes them a felon. That is why they can be deported without going to court.
GOD GIVEN rights are for the WORLD. Otherwise it's just a privilege.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"GOD GIVEN rights are for the WORLD. Otherwise it's just a privilege."
How egocentric can you get Rex?? Last I checked, there were a bunch of different religions across this great big old globe, and not all of them think they confer certain " given rights" . Why do you feel your god is "the one"?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"GOD GIVEN rights are for the WORLD. Otherwise it's just a privilege."
How egocentric can you get Rex?? Last I checked, there were a bunch of different religions across this great big old globe, and not all of them think they confer certain " given rights" . Why do you feel your god is "the one"?
Perhaps you're missing my sarcasm......

Latest posts

Top Bottom