Open Cary...would it be wrong to legislate some comon sense?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ORA Frank

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Fart, that's fine for you to think that way. Though I have to disagree about OK2A and out of touch, nothing against them Tim is a cool guy but I/ORA are with legislators constantly forwarding our 2A rights. And legislators come to the ORA regularly for assistance. Again you have the right to your opinion and ill respect it we can agree to disagree on it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys,

We're not going to agree with Frank on the ORA. He's on the inside and we're on the outside, so we're going to have different perspectives on it.

Instead of badgering him about his affiliation and what the ORA is or isn't doing, why don't we take the high road and welcome him with open arms on the things we do agree on?

If he wants to open a thread on the ORA or comments on an ORA thread, fair game. Otherwise, I'd suggest we don't drive off a new member? :anyone:

ORA Frank

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,

We're not going to agree with Frank on the ORA. He's on the inside and we're on the outside, so we're going to have different perspectives on it.

Instead of badgering him about his affiliation and what the ORA is or isn't doing, why don't we take the high road and welcome him with open arms on the things we do agree on?

If he wants to open a thread on the ORA or comments on an ORA thread, fair game. Otherwise, I'd suggest we don't drive off a new member? :anyone:

Thank you, truly I was fine with it. Each person has been cool believe me death threats have been thrown out before so I appreciate that. Hey I am all about the high road and we can go from there. I have thick skin and will not go anywhere. Thanks for the welcome!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,

Was not my intention.
I was merely making a point and I stand by it.
I am glad to see him here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom