Open free market on silencers?! Fingers crossed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heres my take on it,

I have said it before, I shall say it again, if it works for the pot growers, sellers and users here in Oklahoma, why not the gun owners.

If the suppressor is made in OK, stays in OK, a person can pass a NCIC check then why not be able to buy one and walk out the damn door with it, oh wait its all about tax revenue, simple as that. The feds want that $200, ok fine I am willing to pay it as long as I leave the shop with it that day, not a year later. I mean, come on man.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and the argument of "it will be harder to catch criminals!" is pointless when the majority of gun murders already go without arrest, non-fatal shootings have a ~20% solve rate.

like you said it's all about the money. which is funny because that $200 fee was placed during a time when $200 was almost impossible for the common man to shell out on something like a suppressor.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heres my take on it,

I have said it before, I shall say it again, if it works for the pot growers, sellers and users here in Oklahoma, why not the gun owners.

If the suppressor is made in OK, stays in OK, a person can pass a NCIC check then why not be able to buy one and walk out the damn door with it, oh wait its all about tax revenue, simple as that. The feds want that $200, ok fine I am willing to pay it as long as I leave the shop with it that day, not a year later. I mean, come on man.

I would suggest you draw the line BEFORE the $200 tax if we're speaking hypothetically about our rights.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would suggest you draw the line BEFORE the $200 tax if we're speaking hypothetically about our rights.

either way I am good with as long it’s cash and carry
None of this year long bull **** for a Suppressor.
I know a guy in Sweden they buy suppressors over the counter at hard ware stores for about $30 US dollars.
When they are shot out they toss em and buy another

none of the bull **** we have to go thru.
Land of the free my ass

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
40,000,000 people who aren't supposed to be here, literally breaking the law every second of every day.

biden just announced if they are speaking out against the government (our government, not theirs) they cannot be arrested or deported.

but drill some holes in some metal cones? ooooohhh boooooyyyyyyy
why?

why do we let this happen?

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
40,000,000 people who aren't supposed to be here, literally breaking the law every second of every day.

biden just announced if they are speaking out against the government (our government, not theirs) they cannot be arrested or deported.

but drill some holes in some metal cones? ooooohhh boooooyyyyyyy
why?

why do we let this happen?

I blame the Christians who have the attitude that "God will sort them out later" and that life on earth should only be for suffering and persecution as a ticket to the afterlife.

Those beliefs will make everyone incredibly passive and easy to rule over.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has not gone well for Kansas.

https://apnews.com/article/91541e86b9894ef28db49c75c52c3461
October 16, 2018
An appeals court on Tuesday upheld the firearms convictions against two Kansas men who mistakenly believed that a Kansas law can shield from federal prosecution anyone owning firearms made, sold and kept in the state.
I'm sure if you looked into the history of medical weed you'd see a few California boys that got balled up before the movement got momentum. Mass noncompliance with state backing is the only way we get stuff like this nullified, the fed NEVER willingly gives us our rights or freedom back. Income taxes were just supposed to be a temporary measure to fund the civil war, and to Grant's credit he did repeal it, but Congress had tasted the money and there was no way they were going to go without. They fought it out all the way to the Supreme Court and LOST due to it being unconstitutional so they AMENDED THE CONSTITUTION! This is nothing new. It is working for weed. It very well could work for cans and barrel lengths.

There are about 4 times as many DEA agents as there are ATF agents and the DEA isn't able to shut down all the dispensaries, and hasn't been able to for years. Just saying

Latest posts

Top Bottom