Ordered a New 3D Printer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fedex has "found" the printer, it's sitting in Hutchins Texas. Now to see how long it will take to get here from there. I mean how hard is it to remember to scan a box that goes on a truck? You put it on the truck, it must be scanned.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a couple at work. One good sized one for large prints and 2 smaller ones. I haven’t had any reason to use them but we’ve been printing fixtures as well as positives for aluminum casting samples. If you really want to go nuts they have metal printers that require sintering after but are plenty strong and can have very complex geometries. I snagged a bottle opener sample made of 17-4 from one sales rep.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fedex has "found" the printer, it's sitting in Hutchins Texas. Now to see how long it will take to get here from there. I mean how hard is it to remember to scan a box that goes on a truck? You put it on the truck, it must be scanned.
ALL Fedex employees in Hutchins tx should be FIRED and ran through a soap/sock line...

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a couple at work. One good sized one for large prints and 2 smaller ones. I haven’t had any reason to use them but we’ve been printing fixtures as well as positives for aluminum casting samples. If you really want to go nuts they have metal printers that require sintering after but are plenty strong and can have very complex geometries. I snagged a bottle opener sample made of 17-4 from one sales rep.
Yep, I lust after an SLS printer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom