• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK 3D Printer, SPF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
200$
4 miles east of Catoosa on 412, 74015, Catoosa, Oklahoma, United States
Just in case, anyone interested in a 3D printer? I bought a larger one because I needed a larger bed but don't really need to have two of the durn things.It's a MonoPrice Maker Select V2 with several upgraded parts and pieces.Will throw in everything I have for spares plus a partial roll of PLA filiment.

Google "MonoPrice Maker Select V2 " without the quotes for info. It has an 8" X 8" bed and will print an object about 7" tall

Be aware buying a 3D printer is a commitment, can be a whole hobby in itself. There are thousands of items on the internet you can make just by downloading a file and running it through the software that comes with the printer. I've gone a little farther in that I downloaded Design Spark 3D CAD and am learning how to draw and make my own stuff. Basically anything that can be made of plastic you can make on a 3D printer.

I will get a photo later today, right now things are a little cluttered. Pm or email will get things started.
Thanks
Bob

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Photo of actual printer

Attachments

• 100_0766.jpg
    100_0766.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 34

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Can this be run with commodore 64 computer? LOL, I wish you where closer I have been wanted to dabble with 3D printing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom