Ordered a New 3D Printer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buddy and I were talking about these printers.
As fast as they run, how long do they last?
Lubrication schedules, or what?
You see them for sale all the time. Don't know if they are worn out or the person selling them lost interest?
I have prusa's now. I have never have had a problem. I seen on youtube when I was looking into this where folks for a year printing 24/7 without having issues. not sure that is true- but on the internet. lol Seriously though, they seem to last if you take care of them and I think easy/fairly inexpensive to fix as well.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have prusa's now. I have never have had a problem. I seen on youtube when I was looking into this where folks for a year printing 24/7 without having issues. not sure that is true- but on the internet. lol Seriously though, they seem to last if you take care of them and I think easy/fairly inexpensive to fix as well.
Selling a Prusa Mk3S+ soon, you interested?

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know one nice part of having a 3d printer, is that when you break a piece on a project, you can always print a stronger one to replace it. Doing that now with a filament winder, designed by a non English speaker. He does his assembly videos with printed instructions and pantomime as to how to do it. Works surprisingly well.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First attempt at a multicolor print, just a paint of the frogs eyes in the slicer. Man alive do multicolors take a long time to print with all the filament changes. Tiny little frog.

PXL_20230512_003049176.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom