OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the pleasure to meet up with @Free Trapper and @stroker-c10 today. Free Trapper hooked us both up in the pass it on thread. Both really nice guys. Free Trapper, my son says thanks. He was ecstatic when I pulled the red dot out for him.

Tell your son he is very welcome....pleasure to meet with you guys also!

Nice meeting both of you fellas! Thanks for saving me a lot of driving by meeting in Tulsa!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what do you do after a hard days work in this lovely heat ? Why you hop in the truck and ask for more work.. Picked up some 250 gallon IBC totes for goat shelters.. $60 for 3 of them, we did good and they rode well.. A froggy / Hyla versicolor from the storm shelter..
20190818_201326.jpg
20190819_201546.jpg

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what do you do after a hard days work in this lovely heat ? Why you hop in the truck and ask for more work.. Picked up some 250 gallon IBC totes for goat shelters.. $60 for 3 of them, we did good and they rode well.. A froggy / Hyla versicolor from the storm shelter..View attachment 141522 View attachment 141521

Looking one or two of those for septic tanks for my stepdaughters tiny house build to use instead of trying to have one installed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom