OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was at Devil's Tower years ago. On close look, whadt appeared to be ants were, in fact, climbers all ove the mountain nubering in the scores.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
South Dakota's Iron Mountain Road runs from Custer State Park up to the Mount Rushmore area. This road is a beautiful drive, but it is NOT big vehicle or RV friendly. The below is the primary reason for that warning.

Hard to tell in this photo, but the tunnel is framing the figures on Mount Rushmore.

Iron Mountain Road runs along the east side of Custer State Park ($20 fee, good for a week) and the Needles Highway runs along the western side of Custer State Park. Needles Highway also has narrow tunnels.

Custer State Park also has Sylvan Lake.

Wife and I spent about a week up in South Dakota seeing Mount Rushmore, these roads and lake, and the Badlands. Also had a day trip up to Devil's Tower in Wyoming.

Great pics. Makes me wish I had a better camera when we lived out west in the middle of the Navajo reservation 25 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I could've had both bacon and chicken....

We're on our last quart of dark amber maple syrup from Vermont. Couldn't make it up there this fall as New York state was almost completely shut down. Canadian border was also closed so we couldn't come in from that way. Oh well, guess I'll just have it shipped. Just can't see the scenery that way.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I could've had both bacon and chicken....

We're on our last quart of dark amber maple syrup from Vermont. Couldn't make it up there this fall as New York state was almost completely shut down. Canadian border was also closed so we couldn't come in from that way. Oh well, guess I'll just have it shipped. Just can't see the scenery that way.
Maple syrup from Vermont, had a friend give me a quart of that once was the best maple syrup I ever tasted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom