OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Christmas drama. I don’t mean to be a Grinch , however.... To those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has red and blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack! I have to brake hard...toss my Tequila out the window...fasten my seat belt...throw my phone on the floor...turn my radio WAY down... and push my guns under the seat! ... All while trying to drive!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, Everyone.

Anybody been to Devil's Tower in NE Wyoming? While it is not really well known, back in the "older" days, a couple of locals (farmers or ranchers) climbed the tower using ladders. Look to the right side, mostly lower in the photo, and you can see the remnants of one of those ladders.

This picture was taken from the same side of the tower where the ladder is located.

A view southward from the Tower Trail. While on this little excursion to the Tower, we saw some snowflakes, but no accumulation. However, the wind certainly made one wonder whether they ever wanted to live in Northern Wyoming.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never heard of it until "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". Went to work in Wyoming for a couple of days and got within about 30 miles of it, really wanted to drive down and see it but it was getting dark and work schedule really didn't allow for it while I was there. Enjoyed the pics though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom