OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we are at a slow-down here in Alabama. I drove over a bump on Saturday while doing our work gig and "broke" one of the wife's "toys." Namely, a computer server within the rack of the work van. While out to send it back to the office, we drove down a few miles so I could take some pictures of a neat looking mill. This was originally built as a grist mill to grind the farmers' grain and then went on to become a tea room with breakfast and suppers served and then a private residence. I don't know if it is still a residence though.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we are at a slow-down here in Alabama. I drove over a bump on Saturday while doing our work gig and "broke" one of the wife's "toys." Namely, a computer server within the rack of the work van. While out to send it back to the office, we drove down a few miles so I could take some pictures of a neat looking mill. This was originally built as a grist mill to grind the farmers' grain and then went on to become a tea room with breakfast and suppers served and then a private residence. I don't know if it is still a residence though.

Beautiful.

Woody

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wow, beautiful pics Terry!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was working the roads around Centreville, AL yesterday and ran through an area about 1/2 to 3/4 mile wide where a tornado apparently went through. Got the wife to do a video for a short distance of it but the WiFi here at the hotel isn't good enough to upload it at this time.

Saw some pretty bad damage to homes and trees.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening guys.
Back in OKC after working in Tulsa all day.
We are getting all pack up for our trip to Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow night. Not looking forward to the long drive but we will make it fun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening guys.
Back in OKC after working in Tulsa all day.
We are getting all pack up for our trip to Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow night. Not looking forward to the long drive but we will make it fun.
Long drives are my life. Prepping MIL's home for sale, while prepping for the estate sale has us traveling 4 hours per day when we need to be there. Toll booth folks know us by name now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom