OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. Be safe on your trip,
Thanks. Got it done yesterday. Had a fun trip. Towed it to from OKC to Dallas with my pickup. That's a 2011 Silverado 6cyl 4.3l engine. Very small motor. It did amazingly well pulling a 3klb SUV 240 miles on a tow dolly. Transmission got a bit warm pulling up the Arbuckle on i35.

Was a long day. Didn't get back til 1am this morning. Total miles was 509. At 55mph... lol. Was ready for bed when I got home heh.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Asking for prayers. Having back surgery today. Hopefully, it will take care of my severe back and leg pain, but I'll be on the sideline for the next month at least.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Oh, brother! Wishing you the best! I'll say a prayer for you. Don't know what procedure you're having, but it can be very difficult. Whatever you do, don't push yourself during recovery. Listen to your surgeon and do as you're told! Good Luck!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Asking for prayers. Having back surgery today. Hopefully, it will take care of my severe back and leg pain, but I'll be on the sideline for the next month at least.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

You and family are definitely in our prayers. Keep us posted and let us know if there is any way so,e of us can help.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the flower beds weeded before the monsoon.

IMG_2070.JPG

IMG_2071.JPG

IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_2073.JPG

I've decided that the designer of the 1800's creamer knew what robots are supposed to look like!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom