OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning folks.
Back to work for me today.

Yeah....

....me too. I need to replace a spring in the RV's toilet valve to see if it helps keep the toilet bowl from leaking water out into the holding tank.

It's a hard job with the requirement of taking out and putting in two bolts.

At least our RV's bathroom is a side bathroom (meaning that toilet, shower, and sink are all in the same room on one side of the RV), so it is easy to just lie down on the floor and change it out.

The really hard part is getting back up off of the floor.

1644246149578.png

EDIT: Well, that was a bust. Come to find out the spring cartridge I had was a used one and isn't usable. (No idea of why I kept it.) Now, we get to wait for a couple of the cartridges to come in (maybe) next week.

But, in other good news, the wife decided to order a number of old movies that I have wanted for some time. There should be 10 of them, so it looks like I will be binging on movies once they get here.

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh ... I'm beat ... Lol ... And I still have groceries to put before my appointments at pain management and physical therapy ... Then I gotta go to Atwoods for bunny and chick feed. Gotta keep my babies fat and happy! 🤗
I will be in the area tomorrow, I can pick up feed and drop it by.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon, everyone.

Am finally feeling well enough that I REALLY want to be up and doing stuff. As Dad used to say, "I'm so far behind that I think I'm ahead."

My balance, appetite, and sleeping are finally pretty good, but strength and endurance are lagging waaaay behind. However, they are steadily improving (I can tell a difference pretty much every day or two now).

Hope y'all are having a good day.
___

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon, everyone.

Am finally feeling well enough that I REALLY want to be up and doing stuff. As Dad used to say, "I'm so far behind that I think I'm ahead."

My balance, appetite, and sleeping are finally pretty good, but strength and endurance are lagging waaaay behind. However, they are steadily improving (I can tell a difference pretty much every day or two now).

___
Good to hear your health is improving! And to hear from you.

Have a great day!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon, everyone.

___

That is wonderful news!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom