OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning fellas ... Today is gonna be a gorgeous day!! Get out and get some sunshine! If it will warm up just a little bit more I'm gonna toss open the windows and air this place out!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting at the airport ready to board. Sunshine and warmer weather, here I come.

Yeppers....

....we're getting sunshine and warmer weather and it isn't costing us a thing.

We just heard from the folks at our Summer job. They told us we should put in our time (hours) for payroll for the drive home from the meeting/training sessions. We told them "nope" because we were visiting folks going home and there was no reason for the company to pay for us to lolly-gag our way home.

We did get some word on possible work for this year. Possibly some in northern Texas and the Panhandle, perhaps we could get Oregon (a new contract) if a couple in Washington don't want to do it, and possibly Wyoming if the company gets their bid. We'd be good for any and all, but I know we wouldn't get to do ALL of them. While we would only be one of something like 10 drive teams in Texas, Oregon or Wyoming would see us being the only team in the state.

Wife and I have a couple of eye appointments and she has mammograms to do around the first of March. If nothing is found to be seriously wrong, we could be working fairly soon. If they hold us off for Oregon or Wyoming, it would probably be May before we start.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are gonna have a blast!! WE are gonna need to see pics!! 😁
Well here is a start.
Last night dinner at Peche seafood grill in the French Quarter.
Jumbo shrimp with black rice and Broccoli
Grilled swordfish
Fries oysters over salad
Fried bread balls
Soooooo good.

D2634293-0F26-4292-8992-1ECBF99680A1.jpeg
B132D7FA-376E-4A18-9F08-E6C161A2DA88.jpeg
6290C55F-4E3D-4499-A56A-A667158D3A8B.jpeg
A3E85CFE-FC74-4126-8263-C5FAFE169F45.jpeg
6799BFF4-2204-4949-B04B-DDAC3370A66F.jpeg

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning from Kansas City. We have been here for a bit over a week and thought we would return on Thursday, but looks like we will just extend our stay a little longer. We came up to help my wife’s sister finish moving into their new home after her husband has a mild heart attack in the moving process. All is well here, but staying a few extra days to make sure he follows orders is well worth the small effort on our part. Besides, his wife is an excellent cook!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning from Kansas City. We have been here for a bit over a week and thought we would return on Thursday, but looks like we will just extend our stay a little longer. We came up to help my wife’s sister finish moving into their new home after her husband has a mild heart attack in the moving process. All is well here, but staying a few extra days to make sure he follows orders is well worth the small effort on our part. Besides, his wife is an excellent cook!

Might be best anyway with them calling for snow and ice here in central OK tomorrow. Here's hoping that the B-I-L heals quickly.

On the other hand, I get to get out tomorrow morning to go to an eye doctor appointment up near Edmond. I'm not looking forward to making that drive if there is a lot of snow or ice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom