OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks,
Well my butt and bones are exhausted!!!
Happy to say that the event was a huge success. It was our largest to date with over 3400 entries.
We went non stop for over 14 hours on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and 10 hours today.
We received tons of compliments on how the event was run, our hotel and their amenities, how much money we gave away with our awards.
Everyone who came up and talked to us after the final awards said they would be back next year. That is what we like to hear. Lol.
We just arrived at the lake house and will be here for the next 5 days relaxing and finishing up all the bookkeeping and paperwork from the event.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning folks,
Well my butt and bones are exhausted!!!
Happy to say that the event was a huge success. It was our largest to date with over 3400 entries.
We went non stop for over 14 hours on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and 10 hours today.
We received tons of compliments on how the event was run, our hotel and their amenities, how much money we gave away with our awards.
Everyone who came up and talked to us after the final awards said they would be back next year. That is what we like to hear. Lol.
We just arrived at the lake house and will be here for the next 5 days relaxing and finishing up all the bookkeeping and paperwork from the event.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Well done!!!

Have a good rest. We'll drop by your studio someday when we know when a good time is.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you go watch any of the dancing?

Nope. We had other family things to do, so we didn't make it down there.

Besides that, we generally try to avoid anything that is "downtown," especially with regards to finding parking. I don't even get to Bass Pro much and they have their own parking lot.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. We had other family things to do, so we didn't make it down there.

Besides that, we generally try to avoid anything that is "downtown," especially with regards to finding parking. I don't even get to Bass Pro much and they have their own parking lot.
Just for future reference, our event is held at the Embassy Suites next to OU Medical Center. It’s a mile from Bass Pro and two and a half miles from downtown. Big parking lot and it’s free if you don’t stay over night.
it says in its title name that it is the Embassy Suites Downtow/Bricktown but it is not in downtown or Bricktown. Lol!! Weird I know.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening folks,
Thought we would be relaxing today but we decided to tear out all the carpet in our master bedroom and lay new wood flooring. Now the whole lake house is carpet free. Woo hoo!!!!

B30317A7-D031-4574-9E5E-C19204A0AB1A.jpeg

We are heading into Joplin tomorrow to get a couples full body massage. 90 minutes of pure pleasure. And probably hit Sam’s while we are there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom