OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have another migraine. Set for my next nerve conduction study on Wednesday. I never thought I'd say this but I can hardly wait. Lol The pain relief I get from whatever they use to sedate me lasts for about a little more than a week or so after and let me tell you -- I feel like I'm a teenager again!! Poor Grumpy. 😁🤗😇 It lasts for about 2 weeks before all my aches and pains start creeping back in ... Too bad I can't just schedule these things every other week and have a "spa day" at the Spine Hospital. 😉🤷

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have another migraine. Set for my next nerve conduction study on Wednesday. I never thought I'd say this but I can hardly wait. Lol The pain relief I get from whatever they use to sedate me lasts for about a little more than a week or so after and let me tell you -- I feel like I'm a teenager again!! Poor Grumpy. 😁🤗😇 It lasts for about 2 weeks before all my aches and pains start creeping back in ... Too bad I can't just schedule these things every other week and have a "spa day" at the Spine Hospital. 😉🤷
Damn, I'm sorry to hear all this. But modern pain medicine can be a good thing. Migraines are no joke. I get them occasionally and all I can do is lay in the dark and most of the time on the tile floor. I hate them.
Praying for an extra long time of pain relief for you after the nerve conduction study this Wednesday.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, I'm sorry to hear all this. But modern pain medicine can be a good thing. Migraines are no joke. I get them occasionally and all I can do is lay in the dark and most of the time on the tile floor. I hate them.
Praying for an extra long time of pain relief for you after the nerve conduction study this Wednesday.

Oh thank you!! I had a cluster headache at work yesterday. I am SO glad those things don't come around often -- or last more than a couple minutes -- usually. They are worse than the migraines -- I am seriously gonna will my body to science. Maybe they can use me to figure out how to get rid of these damned things once and for all. Wouldn't that be nice?? 🤷😁

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of those rare days when there is nothing that I have to do..........kinda making me antsy!! :pms2:
Same here. I had a couple of folks that wanted me to help them but I'm learning to say no. Today was my day. Changed the batteries in a security cam and spent the rest of the day in the recliner thinking about how hot it was outside for a reason.
The motor start capacitor in our outside condenser unit has failed. I looked for some but none are available in a one horse town, so the AC person will be out next Wednesday to replace it with one they said they didn't have for sale but the repairperson evidently has to replace ours.
So, every time the AC kicks on in the house, I have to go outside and stick a screwdriver blade on the fan and give it a spin to get it started.
Turned it down to 68 so it wouldn't turn off, and it's getting to the point we could hang meat in the living room tonight!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. I had a couple of folks that wanted me to help them but I'm learning to say no. Today was my day. Changed the batteries in a security cam and spent the rest of the day in the recliner thinking about how hot it was outside for a reason.
The motor start capacitor in our outside condenser unit has failed. I looked for some but none are available in a one horse town, so the AC person will be out next Wednesday to replace it with one they said they didn't have for sale but the repairperson evidently has to replace ours.
So, every time the AC kicks on in the house, I have to go outside and stick a screwdriver blade on the fan and give it a spin to get it started.
Turned it down to 68 so it wouldn't turn off, and it's getting to the point we could hang meat in the living room tonight!

It'll make for some good sleep'n tonight, though!

I'm thinking that I should remove the panel on my condensor unit to see which capacitor it uses, and then order one to have on hand......just in case. Great idea, Dennis!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hand written recipe. If anything isn’t recognizable ask.

A96122E3-A261-4562-B787-058C30472D60.jpeg
A199BA36-1D60-490A-8C90-D4CE77335605.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening folks,
Just now getting off work.

Hope everyone had a great Father’s Day.

The wife went and picked up chicken fajitas with all the fixens. Now we are watching our Oklahoma Sooners playing in the college baseball World Series😁

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening. I had a great day. My wife made steak and chicken k-bobs with vegetables and a fancy cake today for dinner. Afterwards, I took my daughter and wife out for some target shooting. They’re both getting pretty salty. My daughter is shooting a 22 single action revolver and my wife is shooting a 38 special S&W snub nose. I also got to try out my new 45 colt rifle. Hope everyone had a great day as well.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all.

Have a full day of work today then taking our team down to Dallas tomorrow for the Milennium Dancesport Championships. One of the largest competitions in the country. Wish us luck.

Last year when we bought the new boat, didn’t realize that it was much bigger and heavier than our older boat and it is putting a lot of stress on the boat lift. The lift has two air tubes under it and it will barely hold it up out of the water. I am pulling my boat trailer down to Lake Texoma. I have a friend that owns a marina and has some extra boat lift tubes, I am buying one tube so that I have three air tubes on the lift. That will hold it up with no problem.
I will drop the trailer at the marina. They will load the tube and I will pick it up Sunday on our way back home.
Take it back up to our lake (Grand) Wednesday and install it over the weekend. It’s going to be a busy rest of the week and weekend. Lol

Wishing you all a great Tuesday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom