OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and the dogs are fixing to hit the road.
55ED1501-5523-44B6-AC47-D1E08F8912AE.jpeg

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys! Got in just under the gun ... 😁

Today's my day off so ... A little housework, a little me time. I need to go get my nails done but sunlight is making my eyes SCREAM ... So ... Inside all day for me. Could be worse -- even the dark isn't dark enough sometimes so it's a good day even though there's not enough meds in my house to make it quit hurting ... 🙄🙄 Well that's not exactly true -- there are but God forbid I am ever painfree cuz then I might be a junkie ... 🙄🙄🙄

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and the dogs are fixing to hit the road.
View attachment 306126

Yeah, too bad we will miss "seeing each other" as we passed on the Indian Nation Turnpike, but as you know, we came back to Greenville a day early. Safe travels to and then back home.

As for us, we had an excellent day today. The company asks us to "forecast" what we think we can get done in a week's time, and the wife generally averages 125 "worked" miles per day. Well, the van's equipment worked so well today that even with taking the time to go do certification runs and wait for approval, we still managed to get in 128 miles "worked." (Worked means finishing assigned road sections. We also have to do a lot of dead-heading to get from one "record" to another.)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rough day today. Nero's been on a downhill slide for a bit. Took me all day to get up the nerve but he and I made the trip to the vet finally. Dawg sniffed me up one side and down the other when I made it back home and has not left my side. He knows. I feel like such a traitor, though I know it was the right thing to do. That's the pact you make when you get a dog. Your dog lives to love you. Im exchange you make sure when the time comes they don't suffer no matter how bad it guts you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom