OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had another first today, and one I think I'll remember for a while: today was the first time I'd heard Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere" at a funeral! I must admit I smiled at it, to the point my wife noticed. I'm even thinking of including it in my own funeral plans...

I think this one would be an awesome song for this...

I really like how it blends into Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has orders to put me in the ground before word of my death is announced if possible.
No funeral, no viewing, no service.
I want people to remember what I looked like alive, not stuffed into a box to have people walk by to see what I look like dead.
If it were legal, I’d have her roll me out of the pickup bed at the farm and drive away. Coyotes and buzzards need to eat too, and it’s just a carcass at that point.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh. Grumpy had a 14 hour day last night. Didn't get home until 3 this morning. He is sound asleep in his chair. I tried to get him to go to bed. 🤷 I guess this means he is officially an old man now -- that he'd rather sleep in his chair, with his clothes (including boots) on, "watching" tv instead of getting undressed and get into bed ... 🤦🤦🤦
Crap I did this last night. Woke up in thee chair this morning still dressed

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made the 3 hour drive to Stillwater today and dropped a S&W revolver off with @SPDguns to tinker on while the wife and I ate lunch at Eskimo Joe's. Didn't realize we picked the busiest, non-football, weekend of the year! Anyways, by the time we were done eating, David had the wheelgun fixed up and we came back to western OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom