OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As dry as it is in NW Oklahoma, it’s too wet here in east TX for me to do the land clearing jobs I have scheduled, but I got a call this morning for job that may turn into a new venture. I’ve never torn down and cleaned up a house before. I’m good at tearing stuff up, so it should be fun. :anyone:
Get a Bobcat with a claw bucket... work smart, not hard. Should be fun but dangerous so be safe.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a Bobcat with a claw bucket... work smart, not hard. Should be fun but dangerous so be safe.
The older I get the lazier I get. I’m all about working smarter and not harder. I just loaded up my skid steer, and I just found out I can bury the debris instead of hauling it off. I do have a guy that wants whatever metal is there, so there shouldn’t be a lot to bury after I burn the wood.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks all for the kind words for my daughter! I might need more support since the first boyfriend might be happening very soon 🤣

In other news, I finally completed my first VA disability claim. I think the new PACT ACT will make it a fairly sure thing. We'll see how it goes I guess...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks all for the kind words for my daughter! I might need more support since the first boyfriend might be happening very soon 🤣

In other news, I finally completed my first VA disability claim. I think the new PACT ACT will make it a fairly sure thing. We'll see how it goes I guess...

Lol ... Don't fight it (the boyfriend). It will only make things worse if you do. 😉

Good luck with the claim. Hope it goes through quickly without issues.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol ... Don't fight it (the boyfriend). It will only make things worse if you do. 😉

Good luck with the claim. Hope it goes through quickly without issues.
I think I'm more at ease with it than my wife is! I told my wife last night as stubborn and OCD as our daughter is, we can't be running many suitors off or we'll never get rid of her 🤣🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm more at ease with it than my wife is! I told my wife last night as stubborn and OCD as our daughter is, we can't be running many suitors off or we'll never get rid of her 🤣🤣
My advice is to get your bluff in on the boy early. I told my daughter’s boyfriend that my goal is to make him cry, so he thinks I don’t like him and pretty much avoids me now. My wife also thinks my pet name for him is offensive, but I have trouble remembering his real name and have to call him something. :anyone:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My advice is to get your bluff in on the boy early. I told my daughter’s boyfriend that my goal is to make him cry, so he thinks I don’t like him and pretty much avoids me now. My wife also thinks my pet name for him is offensive, but I have trouble remembering his real name and have to call him something. :anyone:
yea i ran off quite a few with my girls it happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom