OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm assuming it's all over by now. Hope everything came out alright.

Just got home a bit ago. Ran into post-procedure issues and was transferred to the emergency room. This was my 4th colonoscopy, but the first that I've had an issue with......still 'loopy' on the toradol and morphine doses I was given.

:uhh:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got home a bit ago. Ran into post-procedure issues and was transferred to the emergency room. This was my 4th colonoscopy, but the first that I've had an issue with......still 'loopy' on the toradol and morphine doses I was given.

Dammitt, man! That's supposed to be a "routine" procedure! Take it easy.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glad to hear that you made it home. Take it easy.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hope you recover soon.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Damn dude! Hope you feel better in the morning. I hate it when things don't go like you plan for them to.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks,

Went out and caught another good mess of White Bass yesterday. Came home, cleaned them, vacuum sealed them and put them in the fridge. Took a shower and was relaxing with some Corona and some TV when at 9:30pm a neighbor called me. He and his wife were stuck on a sandbar about two miles up the Elk River here on Grand. It was pretty nerve racking navigating up the river in pitch black. Good thing my spot light was charged and ready. It took every bit of my 200hp Mercury to pull them out of the mud and off the sandbar but we were successful.
I told him at least he knows where the sandbar is now and won’t go that way again, he said hell, I will never be out after dark on the river again. His wife was not amused at all. LOL!!!

We are driving back to OKC today for work tonight and tomorrow.

Ya’ll have a great Saturday!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got a call this afternoon, and it looks like we may be starting our Summer jobs next weekend, around the 21st. Unless something changes, it looks like we start out with a couple of weeks work up in Rhode Island. Then, sometime after that, they want us working in South Carolina until around mid-July. In mid-July, they want us back in north Texas working the area we worked last year.

Glad to be having something to do and getting to see new places.

May need to update this comment. We are still planned for the same work, but our Drive Team manager called today and said that while testing our work van, the fuel pump quit. So, depending on when the mechanic people (not company employees) can get it repaired, we may be leaving a day or two later than next Saturday.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May need to update this comment. We are still planned for the same work, but our Drive Team manager called today and said that while testing our work van, the fuel pump quit. So, depending on when the mechanic people (not company employees) can get it repaired, we may be leaving a day or two later than next Saturday.
Thanks for the update

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks,

Went out and caught another good mess of White Bass yesterday. Came home, cleaned them, vacuum sealed them and put them in the fridge. Took a shower and was relaxing with some Corona and some TV when at 9:30pm a neighbor called me. He and his wife were stuck on a sandbar about two miles up the Elk River here on Grand. It was pretty nerve racking navigating up the river in pitch black. Good thing my spot light was charged and ready. It took every bit of my 200hp Mercury to pull them out of the mud and off the sandbar but we were successful.
I told him at least he knows where the sandbar is now and won’t go that way again, he said hell, I will never be out after dark on the river again. His wife was not amused at all. LOL!!!

We are driving back to OKC today for work tonight and tomorrow.

Ya’ll have a great Saturday!!
Wife and I were fishing in the very upper end of the Elk River cove when we saw a guy blast by in his Ranger Bass boat with a 200 HP like we had on an identical Ranger heading up the river.
We had never been up that way and so thought we would haul butt and see where he was going.
The river kept getting smaller and smaller but he kept going at about 50 mph so we did the same.
I got real concerned when the water started getting clear and saw we were in about 2' of water trimming up quickly. I saw him trim up as well and saw he had a jet. At this time I trimmed way up and out of the water, shutting the engine off as well. We coasted to a stop in the gravel. Stuck, but he continued on.
It was a warm afternoon, very uncomfortable but we found some driftwood and got the boat turned around. Had to use the wood to lever the boat down stream for several yards before it floated again and we could get out. Don't go up elk river! LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom